W.A.S. 2.8 and set to debounce 1 (if your not in a tourny) so you can ramp your firing rate, the SOB board has to go thats old school. The new frenzy board is comparable, but W.A.S. has been around and they know what they are doing, - and adjustable Ram cap is a must, so you can adjust the bolt posistion which is very important. WAS eye, more powerful, sees through paint if paint ever gets on your eye, WAS trigger switch - lighter trigger, reverse polarity magnetic trigger, and a HALO thats about it, maybe if you dont have them already run the soft ball detents they work alot better and last longer.
I've recently upgraded to a RMR black spike bolt, supposedly black bolts help the eyes with mis-reads. The RMR Bolt is lighter than stock but the spike pull pin is heavier than the stock pin which evens it out, watch out for those fancy pull pins, they are heavy and that extra weight does affect the effiency and velocity just a bit.
*with the W.A.S. 2.8 - continued below
Stock 2K2's Timmies need a W.A.S. 2.6 board or newer.
* you can rope a true 20-22 balls per second if you have a Halo.
* I came from shooting a Ebladed Cocker the accuracy was great, but with the reliability of the Timmi is unbeatable!!!
* Very dependable ball detection system - ACE - anti chop eyes which are break beam and not reflective beam, are not affected by paint color, youll never need a squeegie again!
* Virtually no kick, no muzzle rise (E-Blades/E-cockers have high muzzle-rise)
The Timmi 2K2 is an incredible marker, with the WAS 2.6 or hjigher you can seriously throw some paint. I would recomend a Halo. The speed is awesome be prepared to spend alot on paint especially if you are playing backman. just remember with the timmi 2K2 and W.A.S. 2.6 or higher, a Halo, and debounce set to 1 you can ROPE paintballs!!! NOTE: you cannot use debounce 1 in sanctioned tournamnets.
- Truly an awesome marker with proven pneumatics and electronics, you can't be beat!!! Sure the Ebladed cockers shoot further and tighter but the timmies shoot faster and more reliably, and never break paint. with that combination you will take them all on!!!
- The only marker that i have used that comes close to the reliability and speed would be the DM4, which costs about $1500!!!!!!!!!!
Although this is an older marker, with the above upgrades it still and will hang with the Alias's, the DM4's 5's, Angels, not to mention the E2 cockers. although i now have a DM 5, i will never sell my 2K2...
- Truly an awesome marker with proven pneumatics and electronics, you can't be beat!!! I've played with Ebladed cockers and they shoot further and tighter but the timmies shoot faster and more reliably, and never break paint.In my opinion Timmy's are better than impulse's, Matrix's aside from the DM4, and shockers, Eblades, Racegun Cockers. - with that combination you will take them all on!!!
- join the Empire - the Naughty Doggs did....! as far as and problems, i have never had even a slight problem, i bought my 2K2 used, about a year ago, it still has all the original Orings, i havent had to change them yet, and im still getting velocity readings that are 5 apart. One of the most reliable markers i have ever owned. it is the mercedez benz of paintball markers.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, March 24th, 2005 at 10:46 pm PST