New barrel, huge plastic bubble to put around it to muffle the friggan thing!
- Cheap pricewise ($144 LED, $166 LCD)
- Haven't chopped a ball yet... Tried to too.
- accruate enough with a 32° 16" Nite Stick
- Already has a reg and a drop on it
- Shoots fast, and has plenty of modes
- Light, but thats because the metal it's crafted from isn't the greatest but it'll do.
- Ummm... Looks cool
- The biggest problem I have is that the alan screws holding the entire friggan thing together unscrew themselves as you shoot. After not even 100 shots my whole grip and trigger frame was wobbling ready to fall off the bottom.
- LOUD... Don't forget earplugs with this one. It has a very loud metal plinking sound that reminds me of a pro carbine.
- Eats up CO2... Nitro works a LITTLE better
- Makes snow after a short time of moderate firing. (Makes it look like a space gun though hehe)
- Cheap grip, trigger wobbles. Don't screw the grip in too tight, or it will crack.
- Could be a little more accurate considering I'm using a 16" with it.
- The feeling that your gun is slowly unscrewing every time you shoot :)
Well as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. I'm not complaining though, it's a decent marker, I like it, and it has it's problems just like any marker.
If you're looking for the best buy in the under $200 price range then buy this gun.
Drop that pod harness and wear a tool belt with alan wrenches instead.
hahahaha you just said that "it could be more acurate considering im using a 16 in." lmfao length has nothing to do with acuracy its all about your paint to barrel match. you can have a stock barrel with a good paint to barrel match shoot more accuratly than those top end barrels with a bad paint to barrel match.
quote:Originally posted by jcloudkilla hahahaha you just said that "it could be more acurate considering im using a 16 in." lmfao length has nothing to do with acuracy its all about your paint to barrel match. you can have a stock barrel with a good paint to barrel match shoot more accuratly than those top end barrels with a bad paint to barrel match.
Somewhat true.. barrel DOES have something to do with accuracy... don't believe me? try shooting with just a back. even with good paint a longer barrel will help. No doubt the type of paint you are using does have a lot to do with your accuracy but its also up to the barrel