Stock Trigger, about the same performance wise, but the look doesn't even compare. This is more a cosmetic upgrade then performance.
Tippmann 98 Custom, Rocket Cock II, 14" J&J Ceramic Barrel, 20oz tank w/on/off anti-siphon, polished internals, Viper Trigger
1. Best custom look
2. Increased rate of fire
2. Uncomfortable guard
3. Guard rubs on gas line
This trigger has the nicest look that I have seen for a trigger on any gun. I think there is still work to be done and improvements to be made, but all in all, if you want a sweet look for your 98 Custom, then this is a must. It took about 1 1/2 hours to install since I had to file my grip frame to allow the trigger guard to fit in the grip frame.
1. Best Custom look you will find for a Trigger.
2. Double trigger increases your firing rate a little.
1. Trigger pivot pin mount was a too big, causing alot of movement in the trigger.
2. Guard is in the way of a comfortable grip.
3. Guard rubs on gas line if you don't have a expansion chamber or a drop forward.
4. Had to shave hand grip frame to allow enough room for the new guard to fit.
If you want a cosmetic upgrade, this is the one. Performance, you may want a GTA Double Trigger, the fit should be better and be less work to install.
I give this a 5/10 on perfomance and a 10/10 on looks.