Fast,Battery selection,shots bounce more than eggs.
Price, you cant put paint in before you start it up.
I just got it today so I might update the review if I find anything new about it.
- It comes with a selection between using 4-6 batteries. 4 feeds alittle slower than the six.
- Very fast, the other sound actvated hoppers (halo) I have used are not even remoteley as fast as this, its incredible. It uses the force feed system so it feeds real fast like the halo B, but only soun activated.
- The setup is nice, like on the bottom there is a piece that you spin if a ball has jammed in the hopper, which comes in handy.
- Some people say its heavy, but im used to the evo2, (ats the one I had before this) and that was pretty heavy, so I dont notice a diffrence. I counted how many team colors pai9ntball I could put into it till it got to the lip and still be able to close it. I got it to 180 balls, thats not to good, but its nothing real bad, a 140 pod pretty much gives you the reload that you need to fill the hopper. I dont really have a problem with it since I play the front and dont use a lot of paint, but back players might not like that to much.
- The hopper neck is alittle wide, like in all the other reviews, but I have clamp feeds so its not a problem for me, just ganna tell you that its a bit wide.
Overall This is my favorite hopper out there. I thought I was going to be dissapionted because I dont like sund activated hopper, but It turned out to be a real good investent.