X-mag C&C blue to silver fade, Kaner Barrel Kit, Evo II with Y-Board, AGD warp-feed, Air Gun Designs 3,000psi 68ci Flat Line air system
Increased BPS, reduces profile, no more hopper hits
A bit heavy, makes marker a little off balance
This is by far the best modified paint feed system you can buy. The Qloader is a close second, but there are a few bugs that need to be worked out.
This system will surely improve your game. Getting the hopper off of the top of your marker has several benefits and a few draw backs.
- 99% reduction in hopper hits
- Completely unobscured field of view
- Can shoot left handed (if you are right-handed) simply by tipping the marker to the left and commence firing....no hopper to worry about
- The warp will feed upside down, sideways...you name it
- Increase in BPS is quite noticeable
- Can connect an intelli feed between your marker and the warp feed so it will feed every time you pull the trigger
- Its a bit heavy (But I think the benefit is worth the weight)
- Makes the center of balance shift a bit (Just takes some getting used to)
The warp feed is one of those things in paintball that you either absolutely hate it or love it. If you get one be ready to go through an adjustment period. It will take a bit of tinkering here and there to get it just right...but once you do the WARP will rock.
This is by far one of the best improvements you can make to your marker setup. Although it isnt cheap it's worth every penny. I would recommend the warp to anyone that is looking for a way to get the extra edge in their game. The warp is an easy 10+++!