- Syndicate Misfit (black orange fade)
- Halo TSA LCD Frontman (Black)
- Phat Flame Drop Forward (Black)
- Phat ASA On/Off (Black)
- Rufus Dawg Hard Marker Case (Blue)
- PMI Pure Energy 72 ci HPA Tank
- new ASA the one that they have on it dosint fit my On/Off valve
- new braided hose the one on it is left hand threds (only fits syndicate ASA)
ASA and braided hose
It is the best gun i have ever seen.
well the best gun for 208 bux dozint need a new barrel thats a plus and it
as a sweet mini gauge.
- LED Electronic Metal Grip Frame - Two piece 14 inch barrel
- External Battery Rechargeable Port (Charger not included)
- Enhanced volume chamber - 3/4" Pressure gauge
- Vertical feed - Electronic double trigger - Push button safety
- External velocity adjuster - Deluxe field strip pin - Diffuser style venturi bolt
- Power feed- 9 1/2" barrel - Spring Loaded ball detent - Vertical adapter
- Top and rear cocking - Two tone anodized fade finish - Milled receiver
- Milled Body - Standard bottom line adapter - Velocity adjuster with knob and lock
- Adjustable in line regulator - Stainless steel swivel fittings - Wrap around rubber grips
- Stainless steel braided hose - Machined double trigger (fully adjustable)
- Multi mode electronic frame - Adjustable rate of fire up to 16 balls per second
- Three firing modes: Semi-automatic - Three round bursts - Full Auto
- Tournament lock - in line regulator. if any of you peeps have a Smart Parts On/Off it won't fit on the ASA that comes with the gun. all you half to do is take the in line regulator off and screw your CO2 or N2 tank on. it should just screw on. I tourney tested this gun and i didn't have any problems with this gun it shot straight as it can go no jams no balls would have broke if my halo didn't break but thats my bad so with a gravity feed hopper balls do break but i shoot real fast so it ok if you don't shoot faster then 6rd per sec. but you need a electronic hopper if your in to tourney play. so over all its a good gun and its worth every penny.
-black green fade and -black gold fade.
This gun rox. i loved this gun from the first time i saw it
this is the gun for me.
I recommend this gun to anyone with 200 bux
I give this gun a 10 because it rox.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Tuesday, September 21st, 2004 at 7:04 pm PST