Many others, they get blown out of the sky by this one.
2. No Fog
3. Sun protection
6. Form Fitting
2. Digs into Back of Head
3. Lenses Hard to Remove
1. The goggles wrap around a very large area in the front, giving you no side seeing impairment at all. It's like not even wearing a mask. The height of the lense is also the best i've ever used or seen.
2. I've used this mask every time I play and have NEVER once had it fog. I don't care what other masks offer, be it radios, or whatever. Your lense is the MOST important part of paintball. Without a good lense you won't be able to SEE your opponents! My past masks fogged so bad I couldn't see at all! I think others could agree that have used other masks. This lense doesn't fog at all, and this mask is one of the best.
3. The lense has a really neat feature, the tint on the top, and the clear on the bottom. However, this can also be a neusence. At night, it makes seeing very difficult since the tint is at eye level, however, you can always just tilt your head a little and see out of the clear half. It protects from the sun better than a regular mask, but isn't quite like shades, THE SUN WILL STILL BURN YOUR EYES. So watch out.
4. This mask has the best hearability too. I've had problems with hearing my opponents with other masks, but have never had a problem with this one.
5. Other masks are also itchy and hurt your head. This one is amazingly comfortable. This one doesn't slide around at all, because of the cool rubber covered head strap.
6. It is definetely one of the sleekest masks out there(not to mention COOL looking). It is incredibly form fitting, and won't allow your enemies ANY slack when it comes to extra target to hit. Sometimes it feels like you chins sticking out even though it's not. And the mask doesn't protect your neck AT ALL. This is the only seriously negative thing, since other masks offer neck protection.
1. The lense is actually harder to clean, although it's much easier to get to the inside without taking the lense off than on most other masks. Also, some of the small detailed little slits on the front can be a trouble to get paint out of. The mouth gaurd also allows for a lot of paint to get in(so keep your mouth closed at all times, paint has a very gross texture).
2. I've noticed that the place I naturally set the back of the mask on me head actually digs into the back of my head. Causing some pain after a while. However, that can be easily fixed by wearing a winter cap(which I do), or pulling the strap up higher.
3. I don't know who designed the goggle release system( obviously JT), but it's like rocket science. I would simply recomend NEVER taking the goggles out unless you are replacing the lense.
4. From the front, the mask is very small, for less target, but from the side, I've noticed it's a little bigger than some masks(However, up to this point, i've never been hit in the side of the mask).
I would recommend this product to anyone. I got mine for $67.00 and wouldn't trade it for anything, that's right you dye lovers, ANYTHING! This mask is just as good as any more expensive mask, it just costs less. And it looks a whole lot cooler than anything else on the market. I would however recommend paintball lense cleaning solution, and a 100% cotton glasses cleaner ( you can obtain this from any eye cair center). That is THE BEST way to take care of your mask and make sure it's stays brand new. This mask is worth every penny ( hey, it even COMES with a mask carrying bag!). Recommended to ANYONE who can afford one.