A Joey & Co. 2+1 belt. I replaced the buckle with velcro but it still bounced a lot and I couldn't easily get the pods out. Probably because I tried to wear it upside down but if I didn't I would CONSTANTLY get shot in the pack cause it would have to go on my hip.
'04 Red BKO...
12 Inch Freak with red AA front.
WGP Torpedo Drop with ON/OFF
Smart Parts black Q-Lock No-Rise
Comfy, Adjustable pillow, Tack, Secure, Lot of paint.
A little tough to get the pods out and pretty expensive.
Tired of my old 2+1, my friend said that he would sell me this and a Pro-Flex on account of him getting a NXE pack with ejectors and a Profiler. Both in excellent condition and for $50 combined, I jumped at the offer. The result is a PRO-CON list.
1. COMFY: YAAAAAAAAAY! A PACK THAT DOESN'T HURT ME! This has one pair of straps to keep the pack on, and another with elastic that keep it secure. Even an adjustable lumbar support pillow in the back. LIGHT AS A FEATHER.
2. SECURE: No bounce. None. At least when properly secured. If you don't do it right, then you might get a little bit. The pillow actually reduces it a lot.
3. TACK: I noticed a ton of little bumps and a few holes on the part that goes on my back. These little balls of tack help keep it secure and work in conjunction with a DYE Jersey and Pants if you have them. Even if you don't, the tack still helps. And the holes are for ventalation. While the tack on the BACK of the jersey helps, the tack on the SHOULDER of the jersey doesn't do a thing.
4. PAINT: Holds a LOT of paint. You can get however many pods you want. Don't shoot a lot? Get a 3 pod. Play back and just lay out ropes? Get the 6+5. And there is everything in between. I myself got the 4, not that I even need that most of the time, but I bought this from a friend and the speedball courses at my local fields are way the hell down from the rest of the places (except for conquest) so I can play a plenty of games before I need to go back.
5. PODS: Holds these suckers in tight. Even if the velcro straps (they even have a little pull tab) are not secured, you will still have your pods in there, yet they come out smooth.
6. PILLOW: About that pillow I mentioned before. This is awesome. Lots of back support and is adjustable. The furthur down it is on me, the easier it is to get the pods out because it lifts the bottom of it out instead of into my back. Awesome.
1. PODS: In the beginning, the pods will be UBER-TIGHT in their, but just break it in buy pulling pods in and out for a few minutes and they will stay secure but come out smooth.
2. PRICE: Even though this wasn't a problem for me on account of me getting it used and in great condition for cheap, it is expensive. ESPECIALLY for the new C5's.
Hell yeah I reccommend this. In fact, I enforce this. If you DON'T go and get one, I might have to make you. Unless you don't have the money, GET THIS. As i mentioned before, I got a great deal. Nothing is perfect, but this is pretty damn close...
9 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 6:48 pm PST