Hole too small for my trigger frame, setscrews need Loctite, takes forever to set correctly
This trigger is great. It took them like three weeks to get it to me because they were out. When I finally got it, the trigger pin wouldn't fit through the trigger, so I had to bore out the hole a little bit. I then spent at least an hour adjusting the setscrews. When I finally got that right, I took it outside to test it. After walking it for a little while, I noticed the the trigger pull seemed to be getting longer. I then had to readjust the setscrews. I used Loctite and it seemed to work pretty good. About a week later, the Loctite loosened and the setscrews needed adjusting again (I think that the Loctite was too old or something).
Great trigger. I'd recommend it to everyone with an e-Spyder. If you get a 50g switch, you'll be capping your board almost every game. (I would give it an 8.5 but I can't).