paintball

  Join pbreview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |      Paintball Articles     |      Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
pbReview.com / Comments on Dragon 73's Review / Comments on Dragon 73's Review / Comments on Dragon 73's Review / Comments on Dragon 73's Review / Comments on Dragon 73's Review

Comments on Dragon 73's Review

Jump to the Comments  |  Post a Comment  |  Dispute this Review  |  Return to the Reviews

Dragon 73 Wednesday, January 26th, 2005
Period of
Product Use:
3 months5 of 6 people found this review helpful.

Paintball
Experience:
3 years
Similar
Products Used:
Other drops
Marker Setup: Spyder TL-X ,32 degrees large drop forward,clamping feed neck,32 degrees electronic grip frame with sweet spot trigger, J&J "14" barrel ,ACS Delrin Bolt,madman spring set and reloader ll hopper.
Strengths: Drops your tank more
Looks
Metal
Weaknesses: Price
Review: I got this when I got my new electro frame and so far haven't had any problems with it. It drops my tank far enough that it's not in the way and it looks cool as well.The only thing I didn't like was the price,come on it's just a piece of metal with some holes in it.
Conclusion: Drops your tank a good amount,if you think that your tank takes up to much space.
Rating:
10 out of 10
 

Review Comments
pat12345 Friday, September 16th, 2005 | 11:05 pm PST
how is 30 bucks expensive for american made high quility paintball part dumbsh*t
   

Dragon 73 Wednesday, December 7th, 2005 | 7:21 am PST
quote:
Originally posted by pat12345
how is 30 bucks expensive for american made high quility paintball part dumbsh*t

Whats your problem? I gave it a good review and rating. I only said it was a bit expensive for a piece of metal. And what does it being a "american made" product have to do with anything....america is the most hated country in the world and is run by a monkey.
   

marinebro0306 Monday, January 2nd, 2006 | 1:59 pm PST
Yeah I think that's extortion too. I could get a piece of metal machined for $.50 and drill press my own screw holes. But we buy it for convienance. Although it is a product, I have to say that around $5 would be more of a realistic proce. And I think France or Afghanistan is the most hated country. And yes, the US is run by a monkey. He killed almost 3000 troops, and sent my brother, a US Marine, to Iraq for 1.5 years. He is an idiot and shouldn't deserve to be president or even live. And so ends my completley irrelevant tirade on Bush.
   

Dragon 73 Tuesday, January 10th, 2006 | 3:57 pm PST
quote:
Originally posted by marinebro0306
Yeah I think that's extortion too. I could get a piece of metal machined for $.50 and drill press my own screw holes. But we buy it for convienance. Although it is a product, I have to say that around $5 would be more of a realistic proce. And I think France or Afghanistan is the most hated country. And yes, the US is run by a monkey. He killed almost 3000 troops, and sent my brother, a US Marine, to Iraq for 1.5 years. He is an idiot and shouldn't deserve to be president or even live. And so ends my completley irrelevant tirade on Bush.
yeah sorry went off the handel with saying usa is the most hated country.....but bush makes me sick....
   

NinjaDragon23 Thursday, January 17th, 2008 | 4:58 am PST
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon 73

yeah sorry went off the handel with saying usa is the most hated country.....but bush makes me sick....


Lets keep the comments paintball related. Thanks.
-PB Review Admins.
   

Post a Comment
Please log in to your account to post a comment.

Not a member yet? Sign up now for free!

Return to the Reviews

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2014 Hillclimb Media