Look good, they fit tight, easier to breath, no fog!
Not comfortable, small face coverage, I think they are heavier than flex-7's,
First off- I love JT masks. They are the best and always have been since I can remember. I have been wearing one for nearly 8 years. I compared the Flex-8 side by side with the Flex-7.
1. Hurts the lower part of my ear and exposes some of it.
2. Not flexible on the mouth when I rest my chin on the tank in firing position.
3. Look incredible.
4. Fits tight.
1. After 10 minutes you forget your wearing a mask, VERY COMFORTABLE. Both the soft ears and the hard ears feel great and cover the sides of your head.
2. The mouth of the mask is so rubbery that it bends with all your tight aiming positions.
4. mine stays on without the chin strap.
Its the coolest looking mask on the field. It might give you a slight advantage in a tournament because it's smaller and exposes less of a target. The loss of comfort is too much for me. I am sticking with my Flex-7 until JT comes out with something better.
5 out of 10
Last edited on Wednesday, November 16th, 2005 at 8:40 pm PST