This paint is pretty good for its price. about 40 bucks for 2000 rounds. But there is a lot of room for improvement.
1) Bounces. This paint did a lot of bouncing and it really pissed me off. Here is a true story...We were playing airball and i was using these paintballs for the 1st time. I had them under my car so they were shaded from the sun. Anyways on a run through i started to fire at a back player as he reloaded we were no more than 30 feet away i had to hit him over 10 times. EVERY SHOT BOUNCED. I went ape to say the least. On more than one occasion id hit ppl of the brake and this paint would bounce.
2) the paint comes in diffrent sizes...its very annoying to have to change your bore size every bag.
1) if the paint broke on someone the fill is pretty thick so its hard to wipe off
2) IF u have the right barrel match then the paint does not brake in your gun
3) for 40 bucks its decent...if you have the right batch
Id say spend 10 bucks more and get a case of proto paint. ummm id prolly use this paint if i had almost no other options. If the paint decides to behave and brake on target then its very good stuff for the price. IF the paint decides to act an ass then its not worth 20 bucks.