Amount of adjustability (4 different adjust spots)
Installation can be a pain
The moment i got the trigger installed it was awesome. When i finally got all 4 adjust points perfectly for me, i gassed up went out and jeeze, i coulda sworn i was hitting 17bps. I havent ever shot 12+ but i could feel the increasesd speed with this trigger. The only problem ive had is with the installation, it has about 1 line of instruction on how to install .
------ please note about instalation!! ----
The problem i had was that the magnetic screw for the stock trigger was too high, you adjust that by using the big allen wrench and inserting under grip frame in that little hole, if your unsure look at your manual, and twist left.
This may be confusing to new people, but here is how you install the trigger:
1. Take the top part of the gun away from frame (obviously de-gas it)
2. tap out the standard sear pin from the NON bumpy side first... make sure you tap it out from the NON BUMPY side!! (if you look closely at the pin, the left side will be all bumpy like a star and the right side will be round)
3. pull out the stock trigger
4. put in the new trigger
5. align the trigger w/ the hole, then, using the pin supplied with the trigger, insert the round edge first (non-crimped side) and tap down into place
6. adjust the trigger to your liking w/ the allen wrenches supplied with trigger
This is a great trigger, i can shoot so fast with it now and im a relativly new player, it was about $30 on actionvillage.com, I love it!!
I would give it a 10 except i havent tried any other triggers besides stock