paintball

  Join pbreview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |      Paintball Articles     |      Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
pbReview.com / Comments on bad_boy15's Review / Comments on bad_boy15's Review / Comments on bad_boy15's Review / Comments on bad_boy15's Review / Comments on bad_boy15's Review

Comments on bad_boy15's Review

Jump to the Comments  |  Post a Comment  |  Dispute this Review  |  Return to the Reviews

bad_boy15 Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006
Period of
Product Use:
1 year
Paintball
Experience:
2 years
Similar
Products Used:
i have a spyder x-tra and a wgp trilogy comp. they dont have the accurcy
Marker Setup: i have the stock ariakon sim-4 elite with magazine kit and the LCD trigger with the vl revolution hopper
Recommended
Upgrades:
id get a good elbow or like i did and sand a bunch out so the holes bigger. it truly works alot better, a fast hopper and an electronic trigger.
Strengths: The accuracy and the durrablity
Weaknesses: Weight
o-rings shrink during winter and just leaks air
Review: I love this gun i could hit a 3" pole at 20ft and about 95 % of the shots hit the other 5% either bounced of the edge or i missed. I have put unround balls in it to see the accurct with bad paintball and the thing still shot as well as the autococker with good ammo
bc i forget to turn on my hopper sometimes i breack a ball bc it didnt fall all the way thru

the trigger really needs to be replaced bc the trigger pull is long and heavy that i only got to about 5 bps but if ure conservitive this trigger is perfect.
Conclusion: this gun stock cant fire very fast and its a lil heavy but just get the new trigger and the gun is AWSOME!!!!! but it doesnt normally work during winter
Rating:
9 out of 10Last edited on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 at 2:54 pm PST
 

Review Comments
Heretic 666 Monday, October 23rd, 2006 | 7:27 pm PST
The long trigger pull is realistic, and if you can sneak good enough you never need to fire more than 2 paintballs at a time anyway. I don't know about other people but i love the long trigger pull, it makes me feel so snipery and bad@$$ with a shot set up and the trigger half pulled.
   

Post a Comment
Please log in to your account to post a comment.

Not a member yet? Sign up now for free!

Return to the Reviews

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2014 Hillclimb Media