04 Shocker SFT
Stock Vision Board
SP HE Bolt
SP HE Firing Can
Dark Bolt Guide
CP Roller Trigger
NDZ Ball Detents
AA back, Freak Front
CCM No Rise
Cross Fire LP 68/4400
He Bolt Kit, CP trigger
Light, Small Profile, Fast, Durable, RELIABLE !
I had always been wanting a Shocker since it first came out. I finally got one with the right price! I had bought one off of www.pbnation.com for $115.00. There were problems with it but still got it for a good price. The gun needed the upper board and solenoid and lower board to be replaced. When i had first received the gun from the mail. I didnt even bother trying to turn it on or nothing =X it didnt if i wanted too. I took the gun apart and messed around with the gun and took off the bolt and see and learn everything i need to understand this gun. So then after about 20 mins i had shipped the gun out to Smart Parts with a RMA number.
5 days later - I received the gun - WOW when it came back i already had paint and air ready to shoot. I loaded everything up on the gun and started ripping in the back yard. It was AMAZING. look below there are pro's and con's
from my opinion only.
1. Small Profile - I am able to tuck into smaller bunkers better and tighter =D
2. Light - I had a Dark G7 Fly, i was very too impress with. Gun is like a BRICK !
3. Fast - With the Dynasty trigger which it came with was alrights, i dont really like it but after i got the CP trigger i rip on this thing easily 14bps =]
4. Reliable - people say these guns arent but its because of the Users, just keep your gun properly maintain. The gun will treat you good if you treat them good.
5. Easy Maintainence - People may say these guns are hard to maintain =X their wrong!!
1. Gas Hog - I think Smart Parts should include a SP HE bolt kit with the gun ... it really needs it.
2. Stock Feed neck - Should come with a q-lock also =X
I would reccomend this gun to anyone that wants to mow and pawn people =] its very reliable.
9 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, August 24th, 2006 at 5:38 am PST