Ultralite Barrel if u dont like the stock one
Dye ASA on/off
Ultralite Frame.. if you don't like the stock one
Read in Full Review Below
Trigger Moves a Little left and right... but it that doesnt affect anything
- Gun is Very Light
- Stock Trigger isn't bad, you jsut haev to get a feel for it
- Does not kick at all
- Very consistent Velocity
- Feedneck works great ( i havent lost my halo yet )
- Easy to Clean and Lube Bolt
- Board is REALLY easy to program
- Board is amazing.. Better the the PM 06'
- Barrel is A One-Piece, accuracy is not bad ( shot 20 balls all within 6 inches from eachother at 100 ft away )
- Haven't chopped a ball yet
- Comes with everything you will need to fix / maintain gun
- Comes wiht 2 of every O-Ring you will need
- Comes with Dye Sticky Lube
- Hyper 2 Regulator comes stock ..
- Eye Logic is Amazing
- Perfect for any player
- Even comes wiht replacement Ball detents
I got this gun not to long ago...
I was so ready to get this gun and shoot it... A few days later i went to the local field and filled up my tank and went to the chrono.. it shot 280 - 281 - 280.. i was so amazed by this the PMR came stock on 20 BPS .. The Trigger took a little getting used to, but once i played few games the trigger became easier to pull. The lightness of the gun with a full hopper and a full tank made playing alot easier... The gun was shooting so nice no kick or anything. Being a front player it made a big difference in manueverability.. We played a few games of x-ball on ramping... My PMR was on 15 ramping, and the marker was still cycling so smoothly no kick or anythin...
Many say that this gun is like the Ion.. but it's nothing like it.. the ion has kick the PMR doesn't...
There arent many differences between the PM7 and the PMR
The main differences are
Pm7 has a LPR ( low pressure regulator) ASA On/off and ultralite frame.
PMR: Body is smaller then PM7 but doesnt have LPR - ASA On/off or ultralite frame
I reccomend the PMR for anyone.. This is the best gun that i haev ever seen that wont leave a hole in your wallet...
If you are lookign for a gun that is reliable and is worth the price... the PMR is for you
Amazing Gun + Amazing Price = Worth Every Penny
^ Simple Math