The Spyder Xtra was my first marker and I love it. Ive been using it for over 8 years and have been kicking much ass with it. I love this marker. I have done a mech trigger job on it and now some people think its auto due to how fast I shoot. Ive used this marker for years with little problems and have had so many parts added that i never want to get rid of it.
- cocking is easier then cocking the shutter
- vert feed
- take apart and put back together in under 1 min (much practice needed)
- huge trigger pull
- chops if you try to shoot real fast
- takes a while to break in the bolt
- sight with beaver tail can break if you bend it.
Get this if you are getting into paintball as a beginner marker!