none other than that
I picked this up for Christmas last year for a relatively good price. I got it for around $65 as it was a closeout deal. I had used my friends older Invision and LOVED it but as soon as I got this and put it on, my paintball dreams of owning a near perfect mask were complete. Here's what I found out as I took it in game:
1. Comfort- This mask has to be the most comfortable mask on the market today. The padding is wonderful! The only thing that touches your face is the padding. The padding also doesn't get in the way of sound, so you can hear clearly and talk clearly.
2. Fit- As I said before, the padding is superb. The mask fits your face like a glove as well. It's almost like it was custom made for your face. This is due to the felxibility the mask has. It can fit nearly anyone comfortably. Achieving a slim profile is also aided by the mask. Since it conforms to your face so well, there is nothing that sticks out. Also, since the material used in this mask is so flexible, it also helps you get bounces. After playing with this mask for three months, the only breaks I have gotten were on the lense. No breaks whatso ever anywhere else on the mask. This mask is great for bonces.
3. Looks- This mask looks freakin' sweet. Especially since it is form fitting to your face, it fits like a tailored suit, and looks just as good. In fact, this mask looks so sexy, I might wear it to my best friends wedding, or to the club, or on my next big date. You will look good in this mask.
4. Protection- While the mask may feel a bit slim, it's actually got you covered quite nicely. The mask covers all bit a bit of your chin and forehead. It does come with a visor though that you can snap on if you so wish, which eliminates the exposed forehead. The chin however, remains losely guarded from hits. While I have yet to be shot in the chin while wearing this mask, My friend has been hit a few times. While it's not an often occurance, you can get shot in the chin perhaps easier witht he mask. I wouldn't worry too much though,the mask still offers great protection.
5. Vision- The best. It almost feels like you don't have a mask on when it comes to vision.
6. Fogging- Fogging is a thing of the past. With this mask, there is no such thing as fogging.
7. Venting- the venting is wonderful. There is no moisture in the mask, even on a hot day. You will notice this as you play. The mask is very breathable and the venting helps make the mask even more fogproof. When talking, people will hear you as clear as if you didn't have the mask on, the same with hearing. You could hear a pin drop while wearing this mask. No more confusion on the field, you can hear everything very clearly.
8. Cleaning- this is the main problem with this mask and probably the biggest argument against it. The lenses are a PAIN to change, especially the first few times. While this is the masks main drawback, if you can work around this problem and become keen to changing the lense/ cleaning, this mask will be the best you have ever owned.
This mask deserves a 10, but since the lenses can be a pain to change, Im giving it a 9. This mask is the best out there in my opinion and you will appreciate it's features such as the flexibility, lightness, and periphrial. Get this mask.