PM6, freak barrel, orange bolt, hybrid grips, pulse hopper, and a 68/4500 PMI Tank.
Any paint that is worth over forty bucks except evil. Evil paint is bad stuff.
Accuracy, efficiency, and range.
I've been using freak barrels and I've been seeing freak barrels being used and there is no barrel like them.
1. The inserts are really helpful in assisting in accuracy and range and the right size insert provides better air efficiency too.
2. The barrel doesn't pop a lot balls. A couple every now and then but rarely.
3. The accuracy is the best.
4. The range it provides is awesome.
5. It is light-ish. A little on the heavy side, but it doesn't bother me.
6. The looks are great.
7. The front peice fits the back peice and insert perfectly.
1. Its price is a little high. And the insert kit isn't cheap either.
The barrel is well worth the price it has. And it is one of the most accurate barrels on the market. I'll give it a ten without event thinking about it.