88/4500 Pure energy Tank
New Regulator and new ASA Bottomline on/Off valve. T-Board is also a most to take advantage of the full capability of the VS3.
The quitest of all spyders. More ergonomic.
On/off/regulator. O-ring on the on/off gets pinched very easily.
To start off with the VS3 is a major jump in kingman advances. The new balance valve works very well in the low pressure set up. Overall the body is a good design but for all the old school spyder owners this can be a bit dramatic of a change. Overall functionality of the gun is astounding. Capable of shooting very, very fast. Have a t-board in mine and its shooting 31 bps. Only problem is the reg cant keep up. Thats why i suggest a sidewinder or any CP products reg. Only prob with new regs is that the vs3 has non traditional spyder threads. Need to get a new Front block. Any spyder aftermarket block will work.
The bottomline is also a concern. It is now a dovetail inline screw setup. Makes for a broader selection of parts and no longer limited to just "spyder Parts"
If you tally the total spent on the gun and aftermarket parts needed to make this gun "really" work it would be cheaper to get an ion or any other EP. If your just looking for a dependable fast gun this is for you.
can it, I am so tired of people saying my gun can shoot 30 plus bps
A Vs3 can not shot that you wanna know why?
1. the board claim uncaped thats because no one goes around shooting 30bps and no mode i dont care what kind it is will hit that without damage whether it be to the plyer shooting it or the one being shot
2. 30 bps on someone is going to absolutly kill if your a prick then go ahead and gewt kicked off a course
3. the kick i dont give two $hits about the balance reg thats a fancy word saying they added a few more pins and o ring into the valve it doesnt do a great deal other than reduce kick a small deal. The gun back block will unscrew at 30 bps unless you locktited it. No reg will push air a 31 without shots of reading like 180-360-250.
4. At that rate with spyder inconsitency the balls will hit each other in mid air
5. eyes usally dont function properly at 30bps unless you want to shoot a blender of paint
6. you CANT his that in any mode because the auto rating will not hit 30bps
SMARTEN UP kids you cant push 30 on anything less than an extremely high end gun with major tweaks and ups even if you can safety become a concern for the giving and receiving end