13" Armson Stealth
BT Closed Bolt System
Crosman laser sight
M249 SAW Stock
I really love the M249 SAW stock. It's definitely one of the better additions I've added to my 98 Custom.
I'll start with the strengths first:
1) It's really sturdy. This thing will take a licking.
2) It looks badass. My whole gun setup looks amazing now that I've added this.
3) It's lightweight and balances out my gun.
4) It really steadies my aim. I have a much better aim and a lot more stability when shooting.
5) Installation was really easy.
Now for it's only weakness (so far):
1) I had to file my closed bolt system to get this thing on, which was a big pain.
The cost wasn't that bad (I didn't even pay for it, it was a Christmas present. Christmas rules!), but for the review's sake I'll mark it as a neutral because I've definitely seen stocks that are way more expensive, but yet I've seen less expensive too.
I would really recommend this to anyone who is concerned with the look of their gun. The M249 SAW Stock is definitely the best looking stock out there and it's very functional too.
9/10 because of the filing I had to do. Overall an excellent addition to my marker.
9 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, December 27th, 2007 at 2:12 pm PST