Pretty much anything else you can imagine really.
Nitro Duck Low pressure, Smart Parts Freak kit or Sly Barrel Kit, View Loader Velocity
Sly barrel kit
Accurate and good breaking
Good breaking but not great
I have seen that there are not any recent reviews on this paint and that is a shame. I have used this paint for a full year as my Team tourney paint. It comes in numerous colors and even scents. Strawberry being my favorite really.
The paint was not always the best choice but over the last couple years it has taken the place of some of the makers other mid range paint. It is made with an extremely round shell, with a minimal amount of seam present. In the hundreds of paint cases that we used this year we didn't have a batch that we couldn't use to shoot others easily. There were some bounces that were on occasion but that can be said with just about all paint.
This was not a sponsorship that made us use this paint but we did get an excellent price and we may us it again this year.
1. Round Shell
2. Good quality control
3. The fill is excellent and marks very well. Sticky enough to help stop some of those wipers out there( you know who you are).
4. Prices is affordable even at full price.
5. on par with other makers more expensive paint.
6. The shell makes it good for Woods and Speed ball.
7. Wow how many different colors do they make??
1. Not a breakable as some other high end paint.
2. Could be a little less at full retail. ( what paint can't be?)
3. Has a bad rap that makes it hard to find in some places.
4. Retailers that have it in store (wally world) may have the oldest product that man has ever known. This makes any paint worthless.
I would buy this paint for lower to mid level tourneys. Anything above that and you will need something that breaks a little easier.
So Woodsball it would work great also, Speedball Everything up to National tourneys and the Rec baller can't get better paint. Get the Scents they are fun and people know when you have hit them.
I rate it a 8.5 but i will round up to a 9 as they don't have a median mark.