* Tippmann A-5 *Polished Internals*
* Dogleg Air Thru Stock w/Horizontal Forgrip
* 12" C-Series Barrel w/Apex Tip on Apex Adapter
* Special Ops Flattop Rail
* NcSTAR Tactical 4 Reticle Red Dot Holo Sight
* Response Trigger
* X7 Hopper w/modified Quick Release
* Tippmann Cyclone Complete Upgrade Kit:
* - Cyclone Feed Metal Upgrade Set
* - Cyclone Feed Piston Rod
* - Cyclone Feed Quick Exhaust Piston Housing
* - Cyclone Feed Soft Paddles
* Techie Hopper Padding
Opsgear Remote Hose with Check Valve
Blackcell MOLLE Pod Pack - Blackcell 2+1 Pod Holder (x2)
Opsgear CO2/Compressed Air Tank Pouch
JT Pro Shield Spectra Mask
Cheapest Adapter, Solid, Easy to put on & take off without scratching your barrel.
I have been using this adapter on my 12" C-Series for over 2 months and I am very happy with it. The C-Series is a great barrel that has outstanding accuracy, is relatively quiet, very lightweight, plus it just looks good. Before I bought this adapter, I would rarely shoot over 60 feet because I don't like arching my shots to much. I can never tell exactly were they will go on the first shot when I was arching my shots.
I bought the Apex and this adapter at the same time. When testing my Apex with it's stock barrel I found that the Apex was very inaccurate, but when I put the tip on my C-Series with this adapter, I was getting the same accuracy as I was getting with just my stock barrel, but now I was getting that accuracy out to 100 feet without having to arch my shots. I use my Apex set at level 4 and have it sighted in for 75 feet & 100 feet.
Apex + 12" C-Series with this Adapter + Visible Impact Paint = One shot Head shots at 75 feet! I nailed three head shots from 75 feet and 1 body shot at 100 feet. All on the first shot.
You will not be disappointed with this product. If you have a C-Series and want extra range, this Adapter plus an Apex is highly accurate.