][nvert Mini olive w/ Techt gold bolt
Sly Q carbon fiber barrel system
Empire Vents Avatar with fire thermals
Halo V35 w/ green empire shell
68/4500 Crossfire/Pure Energy with DYE covers
][nvert 3+2 Loaders
Invert Digi Woodland Outfit
][nver Digi Red Outfit
Spyder MR 1
14" j&j barrel
Let me just say: I love this bag! It is my first paintball specific bag and I'm glad I was able to get it. I also got it for a heck of a deal. $60 bucks. A guy at the field won a new bag at a tourney and was selling this one. I went to my field on friday to help the owner install some lights in his shop and saw it. I made it mine.
* Well constructed.
* Ease of use. Just like a standard piece of luggage.
* Plenty of room for your markers and other stuff.
* Lots of pockets.
* Lots of pockets in the pockets and a specific place to put your cell phone.
* Shoulder strap, handles or wheels for transporting.
* As mine was used it did not come with the "gun case" that goes on top.
* Could get heavy from packing it full.
* No deviders on the inside main pocket.
* If you don't have some sort of case for your marker it will be bumping around with all your equipment in the main pocket.
* Top "mask" section is huge and the bottom "vented" section is small. (They should have made the top a little smaller. I could probably fit four sets of e-vents in the top part but can barly get two tanks and my jersey in the bottom part.)
WHAT'S IN MY BAG
I have basically been using this bag for two people. The only thing that won't fit in it is my cooler.
Here's the rundown of what I have in it:
2 Invert minis in their cases, 10 Proto pods, Invert 3+2, Empire 4+3, Invert gloves, Evil gloves, Empire jerseys, 2-68/4500s and a 70/4500 tanks, Halo V35 and a Reloader B2, 2 sets of E-vents, Empire Elbow and Knee pad set, Sly barrel kit, 6"X10"X4" Tool kit, 2 beach towels, 4 Barrel socks, 2 layards,
The strengths outweigh the weaknesses in this product. It is definately a step up from backpacks and duffell bags. If you are on the fence about buying one of these don't hesitate for much longer. The only reason to wait would be to try to find a cheap one. This used gear bag is good enough to get an 8.5. Almost a nine.
8 out of 10
Last edited on Thursday, August 14th, 2008 at 10:51 am PST