My buddies let me use their paints from time to time, but nothing is quite like the C8 pant.
Invert Mini (Black)
Freak Barrel Kit
Crossfire 45/4500 HPA tank
Velocity Hopper (Full, not Jr.)
After washing it a few times threds came loose but a lighter fixed that.
At the begining of summer i bought the DYE C8 pants and shirt, and im so glad i did.
I have the gold color and the full suit is amazingly beautiful. I know looks are irelivant but I have had at least 30 little kids abandon their positions and run away from me in rec-ball. And off field the kids seem to think im some kind of paintball god.
These pants even feel sturdy. The legging is made up of a very light yet sturdy weave of some kind of special thread. While the main body is made up of an odd kind of fabric that feels like the stuff hockey bags are made out of, its amazingly strong and will not be damaged easily! All the seams are double stiched so even if one thread comes loose it wont effect the pants. I have slead and dived into hundreds of bunkers and with a little work the pants still look like brand new. Dye always makes good products and the C8 pants are no exeption.
- Im 6'4" and im only 165 pounds, im a skinny guy, and i was worried that the extra large would be way to baggy for me, however the adjustable waste strap is amazing. its easy to adjust and it feels like i have a tight belt around my waist, the pants are going nowere.
- POCKETS omg it has POCKETS, two nice deep velcro locking pockets. I love these pants, i can even fit a small pod im my pocket they are so deep. and they can velcro lock so i can even put my wallet in them while im playing with no chance of it falling out.
- ankle pull strings help alot as well, the pants feel very like a tailored fit.
- Padding - The pants have padding around the shins and nees that curve around your leg so that it is completly protected. They also feature a padded croch that can save you from a world of hurt.
- harness stabilizer - This feature is helpful, without it when i jogg my pods are spinning around, but with it i can jogg without worrying about my pods. However when i full out sprint they can still get jarred loose.
Ya, i know venting is a feture but i thought i should mention it seperatly anyways. In the summer as you all know, it can get pretty uncomftorably hot. These pants help you cool down. I dont really notice the venting when im indoors but when theres a breeze it feels absolutly amazing, the air just flows right through the pants. Trust me if you buy these pants, you will love the venting too.
This was the only real problem i encounted with the C8 pants.
After i played 3 or 4 weekends and washed them evey time, i noticed a few of the threads were starting to come loose. Its all doubble stitched so it wasnt really and issue but my buddy told me to try using a lighter to fix the threads and i did. it completly fixed the problem, the loose threads burned almost like plastic and they melted back into place, its hard to explain on paper but basicly the threads are all fine now and i have had no further problems with any loose threads and that was almost 4 days of play ago.
I give the pants a 9.5/10 because they look absolutly amazing and perform just as well, however the few loose threads lowered my rating from 10/10 because they stopped the pants from being perfect, although they are easily fixed (see review)