- Tippmann 98 Custom Pro with Response Triggers, Howitzer Bolt, Carbine Stock, Revolution X Loader.
- BT Delta Elite
- Remote Line
- New Barrel, in the middle of a battle your not gonna "dial it in". If you do by the time you have messed with it you probably were hit a few times and called out.
- Fun, Fast, Looks Real
- Rip Clip is hit or miss
- APEX Barrel inaccurate
- Bought this on my Birthday last year and it worked well. Especially on cheap paint. JT brand from Costco. It was $28 a box of 2000 so we all loaded up on it and it worked fantastic. Nel-Splat works well as well. Only Paint that has really caused me grief through it seems to be Draxxus Frostbite and Draxxus Gold. Of course they work fine in my other markers, SP-1, 98, Triumph. Go figure.
- Fun to shoot. worth the $420.00 I purchased it for new.
- The cosmetic parts do not make it any better and only add weight. Of course if you want the MP5SD look then buy it. Me I would save some cash and get the BT-4 ERC if I had to do it over again and I would replace the barrel right away.