- When you scratch it...... you will cry.
- Steep learning curve to the OLED board.
- Milling: The milling on the rev-i is absolutely beautiful! The tri-tone color scheme looks great on this gun! The eye covers flow with the rest of the gun and make the gun look like it's worth well over $900.
- RAPS flip asa: DP's patented RAPS flip asa is one of the best and simplest asa's on the market today. The Rev-i does hold some air in the regulator after you remove the air source, but the rev-i will automatically release all the left over gas after about 10 seconds of non-use.
- ONE moving part: The rev-i uses a dump-valve system which they actually patented. The system only uses 4 o-rings and ONE moving part!! The maintenance of the rev-i is practically idiot proof.
- OLED board: The APE OLED board in the Rev-i is the most customizable board on the market today. It does have a steep learning curve but does compete with virtue and any high-end boards. You can customize different profiles and change everything from dwell and trigger return to the color of the board LED.
- 2.1 lbs: This weight includes the gun with the 16 in barrel and battery. The gun is ridiculously light!!
- Accuracy/ Consistency: The gun comes stock with a barrel kit. The kit includes 3 barrel backs (.693, .689, .685) and two barrel fronts (14 in, 16 in). With this kit, you can just pick a bore that best fits your paint and shoot extremely far and straight. With the stock regulator broken in, your gun will shoot a consistent +/- 5 and run efficiently on a 68ci tank by shooting around 1500 shots at 288fps.
- Switch-Blade trigger: The trigger on the rev-i is a magnetic switch blade trigger. It can be sithe shaped or flipped to become a curved shape.
- Back Gauge: This ingenious design helps you see the EXACT pressure inside of your gun and acts as a safety precaution by depicting the pressure and visually showing you if there is too much pressure in your gun.
I would recommend this gun to someone who is looking for a solid marker in the sub $900 that needs no upgrading what-so-ever! The OLED board will take some time to master because of it's steep learning curve but once you learn and use the gun to it's full capacity.... you will have one kick-a*s marker!!!