General camping clamp shell bags
Planet Eclipse Roller Gear Bag
Dye Ironmen DM9
Empire Prophecy Loader
GA Myth V1 with HP Spring
Luxfer fiber wrap bottle
Heavy when full EXPENSIVE!
I like to carry alot of stuff before, but my bags tend to get pretty full very quickly.
I used the PE gear bag for awhile, it does have a big main chamber, but it seems hard to keep everything organised, and end up filling up with a big pile of mess.
The normal stuff I carry when I go practice
2 or 3 markers in a Dye marker bag
Freak barrel kit in case
Empire Liquid Pod pack 4+3
2 set of masks
2 prophecy loader
either my large tool case (Size of a folder) or 2 smaller tool box (Size of a pocket size dictionary)
paintball caddy (BIG Space hog)
my cloths - Jerseys, Pants, bounce vest, caps, do rags, etc
roll of wiping papers (Kitchen size)
I will bring more during tournaments, but with the regular stuffs, I still have rooms left for chucking in a box of paint (Without the box of course)
General layout is: Front pocket
My Masks, bottle and loader will go in here
Back Pocket with air mesh
My boots, my sweaty socks and Paintball caddy
All my small bits of tools like screw drivers, barrel condoms, gloves, spare rags, etc
wallet, notes, paper works etc
Pods on the big mesh pocket
small tool box in the divided mesh pocket
rest of my gears
I dont use the marker bag and barrel bag that came with it, as the marker bag is too small to fit my markers without knocking each other, and I like using the freak case for my barrels and inserts.
Things I like about this bag:
- Really big
- Lots of straps for you to hold the bag when trying to lift in/out of your car
- Compartments seems big enough to use
- Air mesh is there to keep your shoes stinking up your clothes/gears
- Sturdy trolley arm for pulling the bag
- Did I mention thats its BIG? :)
Things I dont like about this bag:
- Trolley arm is not long enough
- Wheels seems to get jam once in awhile when rolling on gravel and sand.. I normally would roll my bag upside down when pulling it.
- Marker bag can be designed better
- Side pocket comparments seems useless to me...
- slightly longer in length compare to the PE bag, so is a slight tighter fit in the boot of my car
I would recomend this if you are looking for a big bag. I have seen Dye navigators, NXE, the new PE gear bags, JT... but my preference was still with this bag.
It has good compartments for me to seperate my gears. I found myself to be more organised when packing up before and after play. and still allow me to carry the extra stuff during normal days.
It is pricey... but if you are going to keep using the bag for a long period of time, I would say that its worth investing in one... or keep an eye out for second hand ones, as they are pretty sturdy, when you buy it used, there is a good chance it will still be in good condition.