- Price (around 50$, shiping included)
- Looks (nice mate black finish)
- Quality ( Finishing is great, Barrels are well marked with the bore sizes, No big logo on the barrel, just the base so it doesnt ruin milsim looks)
- Shipping from FLASC is A++++
- Customer Service best iv'e seen
After hearing from FLASC on a forum, I decided to head to the website and check it out.
Have to say at first i was amazed by the whole idea. So simple yet no one had done it yet. A barrel system for milsim markers that had the possibility to swap Tips for looks and performance and also the possibility to had lenght to it.
When i noticed that it was a Canadian product, i was sold. So i ordered a 12'' Unported .687 with APEX ready tip for my TM-7.
Got here in 2 day's wich surprised me. Slaped this on the marker and tried shooting some old paintballs i had hanging around in my basement. Full auto an entire hopper, no breaks. And the accuracy was awesome, considering that the paintballs were terrible.
Threading is great, the barrel is tight in the TM7 shroud, wich i love. The unported version is LOUD, wich i also like. But it's to be expected on unported barrels anyway.
Top quality product at low price. What more can you ask for ?? This is equal/beats 100$ + products. I will keep buying any FLASC product that comes out. Service is top, quick to awnser emails and the owner is a gentleman.