Punisher, Bottom-line / drop forward, NO2 gas setup, hopper attachment... Primary weapon!
Extra clips in backup pistol mode & a holster. Bottom-line / drop forward & hopper attachment in primary mode. Works best on Nitro in primary mode!!! CO2 turned mine into an ice cube maker!
Put some rubber (sticky) grips on it! You may have to slightly modify the grip frame. Cut some knobbies off, etc. Depending on the grip you choose.
- Very light weight.
- Hardly ever jams or breaks balls (keep it oiled up!)
- Simple field strip (bolt & hammer removal from rear without tools!)
- Accurate as heck!
- Good NO2 gas economy
- Really good cycle rate with NO2 gas setup & CO2 (when not frozen!)
- Looks killer!
- Fairly easy cup seal replacement. Valve assy removes / installs easily
- Uses a standard (Spyder type) cup seal
- Easy velocity adjustment on the back of the gun
Not really bad because I prefer NO2 over CO2 --> Works best on Nitro in primary mode!!! CO2 turned mine into an ice cube maker!
When converting to bottom-line make sure you have plenty of Teflon tape! Tape the CO2 powerlet cap threads heavily. Mine leaked from there!
I had a couple of them with leaky cup seals out of the box. I&I was really good about trading for a non-leaky one. No problems so far.
Keep the bolt & striker (hammer) oiled. I clean & lube mine after every day out. I lube up between games as well.
Cleaning out the barrel & bolt when a ball chops is a PAIN! Must remove bolt & hammer to clean properly after a chop has occurred. A straight shot combat squeegee is best for this task. (Shoot good paint & keep it lubed & this will rarely happen.)
Lube it up good after spraying water into the gun. It will jam badly when water is in the bolt & hammer cavities.
An excellent gun for backup & a very reliable primary! I love this gun!!!
I give it a 10 because (and I rarely would rate anything a 10 out of 10!):
- WAY exceeded my expectations out of the box & in the bottom-line setup!!!
- Price range is awesome!!!
- Conversion to primary weapon adds a whole separate dimension
- Small, light weight, good gas economy & accurate (what else could you want?)
- I shoot as well with this gun as my freind does with his $700 auto-cocker ;-) enough said!