StingRay II - Don't laugh, we all start somewhere, some of us lower than others. But my ray will shoot 360 fps if need. I have modified it alot.
Stingray II , Starfire bolt, Trigger job, Thunderpigs Barrel, Stronger main springs, Camo job to hid the clear gun ( that was a pain ), scope
Stock EXR, with dye grips and sight - the sight is a waste don't spend the 10 bucks unless you gotta have the look.
- Cheap - 159us
- lots of features I was looking for.
- Expansion Chamber
- Regulator - for future use of LP ( not liquid propane )
- Double trigger
- Very light weight
- well balanced
- Nice stock barrel
- Very Very easy to strip and clean
- Can use Spyder barrel and parts
- Uses regular o-rings for all moving parts
- Creepy trigger pull - it is very long and may cause slower fire rates?/ I am searching for a frame kit or may try a trigger job.
I have not used this gun yet in a pb game. I am being as honest as possible. I am going to try and replace the lower frame or do a trigger job. For the money, I think I have a very good reliable gun that will give the edge I am looking for.
I will need a really good gun to make kill on my baby brother, Bill. I hope you read this Bill and your fearing for your life and you repeat the words, ENIGMA EXR, how will i face this!!
Ps I will add more as I up grade the gun and take it into battle
8 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 6:07 am PST