PMI Piranha STS G3 Titaniam, 12 OZ CO2, JT Proteus Mask -(woods camo goggle skins), Dye Excel Barrel, Gas-thru stock w/ remote, 6+1 harness, ADCO Imp Sight, Home-Made Strap, Core 22 stage expansion chamber (yes it is 22 stage!) -Feel free to ask me any questions about my other equipment.
1. A Good sight that helps accurace and makes it possible to see over powerfeed on all powerfeed guns.
3. Good looking
5. Easilly adustable - a little crank in front and back
6. Easy to aquire targets... you wont be lining up for 10 minutes, point and shoot.
7. Easy to install, i had it on in like 5 seconds
1. well for me i do alot of stuff to my gun and i'm afraid i'm gonna drop my gun and break it.
2.somone with a trained eye (or a lucky guy) on a woods scenario might be able to see the red dot projected onto the screen.
if you have a powerfeed gun and cant stand not being able to aim down the top of the gun, THIS IS GREAT. it's only like 20 bucks (less than alot of sights) and makes a great addition to any gun - I DEFINATELY recoment this to ALL players with powerfeeds that block their sight rails, hel!, if u have money buy some for your friends... and send me a few.
NOTE: while it doesn't zoom in at all, you definately dont need any zoom in paintball (so if ur looking into getting a zooming SCOPE, just get a sight, even if u r a sniper... if u cant see the guy without a scope, ur gun can't shoot far enough to get him.)