A/C, Angels, Model 98s, Spyder Compact and 2000, Phantom
M3 Sniper with a borrowed Freak barrel set, Vigilante Reg, Raptor with remote, Ricochet Loader
Change every single O-ring, Replace the regulator if using HPA, Freak Barrel Set, change the springs to work with HPA.
This marker is OK so far, I knew when I bought it that I would have to make a few improvemnts here and there. It is inexpensive, it is easy to work on, the Spyder parts compatabilty is great. The customer service for me has been GREAT!! Jason and Mike(?) are delivering every thing I have asked for. They are very helpful!!! Customer service is a 10.
Well, here is what I have HAD to do so far.
1. The verticle rise was so tight with my Ricochet that I decided to Dremel the verticle feed instead of sanding down the Ricochet neck. The K2 is weak at the neck, so I wanted to keep as much plastic there as possible. This took 1 hour. However, M3 has sent me a new verticle feed which is the same small size.
2. After the first 200 balls, the gun leaked at the valve, so I replaced every O-ring in the gun. The OEM ones just felt cheap and gummy.
3. I am burning thru and replacing the batteries after 1500 shots. The gun will not shoot with every trigger pull once the battery has about 1500 shots on it. This is very annoying when the target is hanging out for just a second.
4. While using the stock regulator, I would get shoot down after about 10 quick shots. The Vigilante has solved this problem.
5. The manual is almost worthless, the trigger frame manual is almost as bad. If you want to change shooting modes it is easier to turn the gun off then back on, then cycle thru the modes before you set them with the F1 button.
6. Never shoot more than 13 BPS, period. Trust me on this.
7. Call and see if you can get the Aluminum Trigger, What a difference this stiff trigger makes.
This is not a good beginner gun, However for a amateur Air Smith like myself it is a great first electro gun. Once I learned this guns particulars, and know what to expect. I can live with this gun for a long time. BTW, check out my user name of Skit920a on E-bay to see the Flat-lined A/C I am selling plus some other paintball related stuff. Oh yea, I am getting a Aradus for this gun and I will review it hopefully in the next two weeks or so. Buy this gun if you want to, it is worth the money.