Trigger frame unless you like stock Mag triggers. Extra barrels, although they are harder to find.
- The vertical feed works better than a standard feed, but there's not really a noticable difference when compared to powerfeed.
- Easily maintained. Easy to oil and can be dumped in water like other 68/Classic's and Mini's.
- Doesn't chop often.
- Quite quiet. Had some people comment on its "noise."
- It's a mag =] (I know that's biased but I love mags so I had to include that)
- It's difficult to get barrels for it, although some companies do make centerfeed mag barrels, such as BOA (who make quality barrels might I add).
- I don't have the intelliframe yet, but it appears as though the expansion chamber it comes with will be in the way of the trigger frame.
It's a very good gun and I love it with all my heart. I even feel guilty when I shoot other guns ;-). I'd recommend it to anyone interested in 'Mags. I want to give it a 9.5 only because of the barrel issue, but I'll round it up (benefit of the doubt).