This gun has many excellent features that are only usually found on higher priced guns. This is a list of the great things about this gun.
- Shoots great out of the box. Beginners/Intermediate players will not have to upgrade this gun at all, with the exception of the barrel.
- The gun uses the Spyder barrel thread pattern. This means it is extremly easy to find a good barrel for the gun at a reasonable price, with a variety to choose from
- Expansion Chamber works great
- Double Trigger allows for fast trigger pull
- Rear cocking is really cool
- Vertical/Power feed adapter is a really nice twist on feeds
- Low pressure chamber helps to keep pressure constant
- Sight rail looks real nice, and for those who know how to use it, works pretty well
- Ball breaks are rare
- Quick disconnect pin makes taking out the entire bolt assembly take about 2 seconds
- Easy velocity adjust
- Although I have only had this gun for about 3 months, it requires very little maintainence
- Anodizing job makes the gun look great!!!
At only about $150 for the gun, this is one the best best performing guns for its price, and can easily keep up with higher end, more expensive models (ie: Shutter, Bruizer Outlaw, F4 Illustrator GS, Pirahna G2 Pro, not talking about Automags or Cockers)
There are a few problems with this gun, but most of them are just stupid little things I like to complain about.
- First off, the stock barrel is not very good. It is perfectly usable, but is EXTREMELY loud, and not very accurate. This would be the first thing I would replace on this gun, if anything at all
- The instructions that came with the gun aren't too useful
- The gun only came with ONE allen wrench. While this fits most of the screws, you will need an entire set in order to COMPLETELY disassemble the gun. Most people won't even need to do this.
- Only certain hoppers will fit into the vertical feed on the gun. The only hopper that I have seen work is the ViewLoader 200. I haven't tried any of the Revolutions though.
- It didnt come with a squeegee like Tippmans do...
- If a paintball hits the outside of the gun, it is kinda hard to get all the paint off the outside of the gun. Again, this probably doesn't really matter.
The problems that come with this gun are mostly stupid ones. The performs well with only stock parts, but even better when an aftermarket barrel is used. Most people will not need to put ANYTHING else on this gun besides a better barrel, and I really can't think of anything else that it would need. 32 Degrees has done a great job making a high-level semi-auto at a VERY low price. This gun would be great for anyone who is just starting out, or needs a better gun. Because of its price, and the variety of featres it has, I give this gun a 10.