- it's a VERY cheap gun, a complete gun with mask, tank, and hopper is very cheap -
- very FAST, a very inexpensive way to shoot a lot of paint, you will need a revolution hopper -
- light weight -
- it is a poor design, it has the same flaws as all the other Draguns do, and the JT excellerator guns -
- the gun feels cheap, and poorly constructed -
- they are VERY un-reliable markers, don't count on this gun doing anything but shoot fast....... it will let you down.
The Dragun is a cheap way for people to shoot a lot of paint FAST - thats all. It has proven itself to be the most un-reliable marker i have ever seen, or shot. I would not recommend it to anyone looking for a quality marker - This gun will let you down, it will be in the shop constantly.
Players who are cheap, or are on a tight budget - look to the Dragun.
Anyone looking to purchase a quality gun that shoots fast - look elsewhere.
- I am giving the Dragun a Poor rating, because it shoots FAST - and thats it.
yes!! i have this gun and totally agree! Now i like the black dragun markers but they have to many problems. Specially this one i hav had so many problems with it that i have had it for about 3 months and want to sell it. In those 3 months iv only truly played about 4 times but shot it about 10 or 15 or mor and it broke almost every time. If ur looking for a cheap marker for only 70-80$ this isn't the gun because u hav 2 spend like 90$ just to mak it work rite! So thanks urs is the only review so far on this gun that i liked or made any sense.