pbReview.com / Comments on Super Sniper II's Review / Comments on Super Sniper II's Review / Comments on Super Sniper II's Review / Comments on Super Sniper II's Review / Comments on Super Sniper II's Review
Decked out Stingray II with a 16" IR internaly Rifled barrel, scope Co2 gauge and ghillie covers. Decked out Winchester Durango with 16" IR barrel, Scope and a Co2 gauge. Griffen B/L just getting upgraded.
Sniper Rifle!!!!!!! Completley Decked out GT Commando 2 with the new 21" 3-Piece Rifled Barrel! With over size cocking and A scope with ghillie covers. This thing is so accurate its not even funy its scarry!
The new 21' 3-piece barrel. The store that has it all. I decked out mu stingray 2 also. Go to www.stinggroup.addr.com/gallery/gallery.html
You can see my guns and how cool they look.
DONT GIVE UP ON THIS JUST YET!
MAKES ONE KCIK ASS SNIPER RIFLE!
Oh Nothing at first. It comes really crappy stock. But believe me this gun makes one kick ass sniper rifle! You Upgrade It Now! When I say riffled I donít mean little holes in it the side of the barrel! ITíS ACTUALLY RIFLED! You look down the barrel and see a whole bunch of little lines that allows the ball to leave your barrel. I can hit a 12" target at 30 yards away at extreme accuracy. I put a 20x scope just so I can see what I was hitting. I am not kidding you. If you have money than this is the sniper gun for you.
1.Buy the 21" 3 piece sniper barrel
2.By co2 gauge
3. Buy a spyder or piranha replacement spring for greater power
4.Buy a scope with raised sights
5.Buy a laser pointer to put on your barrel
6. Bye a tactical bi=pod for the AT 85 select fire
7. Buy a ghillie gun cover or make your own. Then you have a true sniper gun that not only looks deadly but also is deadly. I will put some pics of my guns on the web soon if anyone wants to see them. You can see my decked out stingray 2 at
Be sure to type that in your address bar and not just go to www.stinggroup.addr.com other wise you wonít see the photos
Nothing at first. But my god this thing is upgradeable to the best sh*t ever. I mean donít give up on it yet. I know when it was stock and brand new it was a piece of crap but that is no more. if you are buying this gun and donít have any money to upgrade it, DONT buy it. But if you do. UP GRADE IT. this is what I did. First I had a defective detent pen. So did everyone else. Trust me. Then my spring goes dead. It never shot straight anyways, and every time I took the co2 it sounded like I would lose half of the co2 tank. Do this.
1. First buy 12 new co2 seals
2. take apart your gun and replace all your seals DONT USE OIL. put the gun together with out any oil what so ever. Then oil your bolt through the cocking strip only
3. buy a true flight 21" 3 piece barrel at www.paintball-loco.co Its under spyder
4. buy a military tripod for the at85 select fire
5. Put together everything you have.
Buy a co2 gauge
6. put that on your gun.
7. Change your spring with the spring of a spyder tl or something
8. now you should have a completely working and accurate as f*ck sniper rifle.
If you have problems with your expansion chamber buy a sub zero 6 stage.
Everything is ok when you have upgraded everything. When you do that the gun last a lot longer, is a lot more acurate, and will be appreciated by you, and feared by other players.
BUY IT! UGRADE IT! AND GO SNIPE SOME ASS.
10 out of 10
Last edited on Saturday, January 29th, 2005 at 12:49 am PST