Any medium bore barrel. J&J Ceramic seems to work real well.
- Consistent quality, no dimples or leaks
- Good accuracy and flight characteristics
- Visible fill (I used black rounds with white fill)
- Seems to break on target consistently (less bounces than Team Colors)
- No barrel breaks at all in 1000 rounds
- Shell gets soft easily, must be kept in a warm and dry place. The slightest bit of moisture seems to make these rounds turn to gel.
- Pretty much the same as Team Colors, just different fill/shell combos.
- Make sure to get a fresh set - they don't keep well.
I was very pleased with the performance of these rounds. They seem to be nearly identical to Team Colors, but with less bounces. I'd buy them again. I only give them a 9 because I've definitely fired better (All-Stars), but for the price these are excellent rounds.