I've used revy's and have a little experience with rics
Basically a stock Piranha STS currently (with a few upgrades) but I have a friend with a Spyder Shutter with a maco trigger that uses this thing as well.
1) Cheaper then a revy
2) Faster then a revy
3) Really good battery life - I change the battery roughly every 5-6 times out at roughly 1200-1500 balls/outing, and I'm usually pulling the battery out early (it's that premature thing) ;-)
4) Did I forget to mention feed rate?
I'll give you the run down on the feed rate. My friend that has the maco trigger will only out shoot the 404 if he puts it on full-auto any where over 13bps but I've shoot his gun as fast as I could (and I tell you I RIPPED his gun, I was basically twitching my figure on the trigger at an insane rate) and I couldn't out shoot the 404 on semi.
1) It vibrates - however you will notice the sound but you won't feel any difference on a blow back marker. (it sort of blends it's self into the kick of the gun)
2) Someone will eventually make a vibrator comment (however the only guy that said that to me borrowed my marker in a game and loved the hopper so much he now has one for himself and I think he is going to buy one for his son)
3) It does have a problem loading when there is less then 10 paintballs in the hopper but that's why you carry pods anyways. =)
If you are a rec or entry level tourney player get this hopper!!! This hopper is by far the best bang for the buck!!!! Awesome for any blowback or blowback hybrid.
However if you are looking for the best go for a Halo B or an eVolution2 (but only if you are a serious tourney player or have a big bank account). But then again those type of players probably already knew that. lol
It's frustrating to see a player playing with a blow back and watching as he either chops or is shaking his gun trying to get the balls to come out. I'm giving this a ten for being the best bang for the buck and a must for any rec player (or at least get a revy, any electronic hopper will help out TONS).
heh... thats hilarious, u say that it will only get outshot if 13bps full auto is used
when u "ripped" the trigger u didnt outshoot it
heheh so you cant even shoot over 13 bps.... u should prolly practice some norman
quote:Originally posted by imhotep29897 you cant have bounce on a tippy
umm yeah you can.....the bolt and hammer bounces when the CBX valve doesnt provide enough gas to send it back and latch onto the sear properly....thus having the spring push it back foward and hit the vavle pin again...but this only happons when the valve is set very low....wont happon unless it is very low. or