AKA Lightning Bold
AKA Evo Style Pull Pin
Eclipse Blade Hinge
Black Magic Regulator
Shocktech "Bomb" 3-Way
KAPP Spyglass Beavertail
Madman Spring Kit
J&J Edge Barrel Kit
- Cheap - Under $20
- Excellent 1st Harness for entry level players
- Durable - Has lasted me 2 years! (I don't use remote)
- Easy to clean - Just hose it off, and hang it!
- Horizontal Tubes - This became a problem as I entered the tournament scene, but for rec-ball in the woods and such, this is fine!
- Loose - I am a small build, but I had to put suspenders on this pack when fully loaded to keep it still
- Moves causing broken paint - when running, I would find that a ball would break in my tubes! This may be due to the paint, but i think the pack jiggled too much
This pack is the perfect pack to your entry level player, but will eventually phased out for them because it is a horizontal, and moves...But for under $20 with tubes, you can beat it!