Electric hopper 12V or 9V.
Longer Drop forward. (helps balance the gun.)
New Bolt (the stock one is WAYYY too loud.)
- Pretty Accurate
- Comparable to the upper class spyders and some cockers too.
- Comes with a pretty good barrel.
- Heavy, so you know it can take hits and not break.
- Very Loud
- Very poorly constructed.
- The first day I went out with it, the drop forward screws fell out while I was running to my bunker. So if you buy this marker check your screws.
- Mine has a double firing problem, which I will soon get fixed. Just letting you know that this gun isnt very well constructed.
In conclusion, I give this gun a 7. Since it is pretty loud, and since my dropforward fell off the first game I played with it. I only paid $90 for it cause I got it off eBay brand new, but otherwise they cost around $200, which I dont think is very good for um, because you can get an autococker if you add a little more.