any paintball that is halfway decent and reasonably priced
2002 Autococker, WGP hinge, Freak System, SupaFly Bolt, Mac Dev LPR, STO ram, Custom Ported STO 3-way (made it myself from an sto 3-way), kapp internals, 12v revvy w/ x-board, 68ci 3000psi tank
pretty much any barrel will work since this is a medium bore size. i would reccomend something with various bore sizes because the closer the paint to barrel match the better
2) Relatively cheap (compared to hellfire)
3) Pretty Accurate
4) Has a "pasty" fill that is pretty hard to wipe.
5) Shell is more brittle that most paint that costs the same amount of $$$ (which can be bad if you have a spyder or something)
1) They swell very easily. I left mine outside in the shade on a 75* day and they were swelling after about an hour.
2) Dont use these in the rain at all. They swell up like balloons if they get the slightest bit wet. Also, they will break if they hit a raindrop or a bug or something in midair.
This is an average paintball in both performance and price. I would tend to go with something else, like diablow midnight or nightmare, since they are comparable in price, and better in performance. I give it a 7 because for the price there are much better paintballs out there.