WGP 2002 Vertical Feed Autococker Green
- Barrel: Smart Parts Full Freak 14" AA Black, 12' FRT Green
- Bolt: Shocktech Supa Fly Bolt
- Grip Frame: Kapp Reflex Black
- Grips: Dye Stickies Green
- Drop Forward: Custom Products Flame DF Green
- ASA: Custom Products On/Off Green
- Vert ASA: Kapp 45º Vert ASA
- Cocking Rod: Kapp Twisted Green
- Ball Detent: Shocktech Rebuildable Green
- Hose: Macroline
- Beavertail: Kapp Green
- Pumping Arm: Kapp Green
I havent found any.
Good barrel for the price.
Feels and looks cheap.
This an ok barrel. I personally dont like it but some people that i met love it. I dont like the feel of it. It feel and looks too cheap. The carbon fiber end feels kinda loose i feel as if i can break it. The accuracy is pritty good, not the best but by far not the worst. Well this a a great barrel for the price, you get what you pay for.
I really dont like this barrel. I would get a freak but if you dont have the money go for a boomstick.
feels cheap? looks cheap? spell this with me, C-A-R-B-O-N F-I-B-E-R
its always gonna feel light and cheap, but carbon fiber is more expensive than steel or aluminum, so i dunno what your smoking, and the accuracy is comprable to the boomstick btw