On those wet days when the humidity is sky high my mask is always the last to suffer from fogging problems. While my teammates (with all their JT and scott masks ) complaining they are having difficulty, I just chuckle away and can see perfectly. My top pros and cons for this mask
- by far the best resistance to fogging
- nice visor to add a little protection to the top of your bean
- very comfortable
- excellent field of vision, it doesn't block your peripheral vision
- your JT owning buddies will be RED when you tell them that it only took you 2 Min's to change out the lens.
- looks cool
- it doesn't need a cute little fan inside that amount to nothing more than a hassle.
- It doesn't offer alot of protection for the side of your bean, after you take a close range shot there you'll see what I mean. But there are options so its not a huge problem. I added a pair of JT's firm ear protections to mine and that helps plus you can just get a padded cap that also pretty much does the trick. If you play tournament ball your probably going to take one on the side of your head (its an experience) so you may want to consider adding some additional protection
Without a doubt this has to be the top mask on the market for resistance to fogging. The mask offers very good protection in the front direction, but is weak on side protection (there are options so its not a show stopper issue). Aside from that it outperforms other masks in just about every other category so I still rate it a 10