paintball

  Join pbreview.com  |  Log In  
pbReview.com - Paintball Reviews and Paintball Fields

Search:

  
Home     |      Paintball Articles     |      Paintball Videos     |     Paintball Gear     |     Paintball Fields     |     Paintball Stores     |     Hot Deals     |     Paintball Forums     |     Chat
pbReview.com / Comments on Rushifell's Review / Comments on Rushifell's Review / Comments on Rushifell's Review / Comments on Rushifell's Review

Comments on Rushifell's Review

Jump to the Comments  |  Post a Comment  |  Dispute this Review  |  Return to the Reviews

Rushifell Saturday, May 31st, 2003
Period of
Product Use:
Less than a month3 of 3 people found this review helpful.

Paintball
Experience:
2 years
Similar
Products Used:
a 16" Thunderpig.
Stealth quieter and far more accurate.
Marker Setup: diab inferno t3, 16" barrel, 16oz CO2
Recommended
Paintballs:
blaze works swimmingly
Strengths: accurate as nuts, pretty quiet, durable, nice.
Weaknesses: tad heavy, but not cumbersome, lil expensive.
Review: at about 45m shots landed within a few cm of each other consistently without a single break, velocity seemed to remain fairly constant right up until the end and all balls broke on target. Aimed shots landed right on target better than 90% of the time and the remaining 10% were within a 6 cm radius to the target. Rapid firing balls, no breaks, accuracy remained approximately the same allowing for my own movement and extra gun movement due to my pulling the trigger as fast as i could as opposed to taking clean aimed shots. At present I have only tried the blaze balls in it and Ill probably stick with them as they work very well indeed. I can hit the same 2" slat on a wooden fence every single time in nearly exactly the same place aimed, rapid firing ill hit the same slat most of the time, ocassionally hitting an adjacent slat. My velocity is turned up quite a bit to compensate for the loss of range due to rifling and it works perfectly, insanely accurate, fairly quiet, good range with slight velocity increase, well constructed and at a mid range price.
Conclusion: I play sniper positions almost exclusively, i was interested in a quiet barrel with decent range and ridiculous accuracy, and thats pretty much what i got here, well worth it. Its fairly quiet on its own but im considering a silencer mod, jes for fun...
Rating:
10 out of 10Last edited on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003 at 3:00 pm PST
 

Review Comments
ngineer05 Wednesday, March 17th, 2004 | 3:48 pm PST
uhm...swimmingly?
   

GiCannonfodder Tuesday, March 23rd, 2004 | 3:00 pm PST
Is that even a word???
   

Rushifell Thursday, March 25th, 2004 | 1:33 am PST
yes, welcome to the world of old and out of date expressions not commonly used in the US
   

Post a Comment
Please log in to your account to post a comment.

Not a member yet? Sign up now for free!

Return to the Reviews

Help / FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertising Info  |  Link to Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use
Top

Paintball Review

Copyright © 2000-2014 Hillclimb Media