System X Frame, doesn't really have a great feel. I feel like I'm gonna break it when I shoot it.
Custom cocker with Shocktech parts. 14 inch Dye Boomstick barrel. crossfire tank.
Feel, Speed, Trigger Design.
Smoothness, Trigger Stop
1. Feel- This gets paint out of your gun pretty fast. I stil have the Ryan Williams Complex
(basically, mechanical 'Cockers still kick serious @ss), so I'm attached to this. I can put out some mean ropes with this thing. It also has a very beefy feel to it, like you're actually holding something. I got the new one, it's alot different from the one in the picture.
2. Speed- If you got some good fingers, balls to the wall then...
3. Trigger Design- No-nonsense! Doesn't have these extraneous features that a Cocker can't live up to!
1. Smoothness- You gotta put lighter springs in this bad boy.
2. Trigger Stop- it gets really annoying when you find the stopping point, and then in mid-game, from repeated shooting, having it back out on you. Then, you start to chop. I don't even set mine anymore, my hands move fast enough to make full strokes.
This problem is very good. Has the Shocktech name! Lighter springs and if it's nessecery, a trigger job, will solve your "problems"
9 out of 10
Last edited on Sunday, August 31st, 2003 at 4:36 pm PST