Fast Fire Rate
E-Force Trigger Frame (if you get the option)
- This is not a bad marker for the price. The upgradability is outstanding. So far I have dropped about $800 on my marker to upgrade it and I can fire at 14bps with it.
- This thing is virtually indestructible, I have dropped it, thrown it, and fallen on it and it still worked just fine.
- I ended up getting a chrome marker because I couldn't find a black one. I could find many green, red, and chrome ones but no black ones. There are plenty of black ones on eBay, go there.
- The vertical feed (VF) is great and an improvement over the power feed (PF). The only problem is that the feed neck is too large and you have to add tape to your hopper to get it to stay in the marker.
- When it comes to the E-Force trigger frame, it kinda sux. There is a switch in the marker so that you can turn off the full auto and burst modes, but it DOESN'T work! It requires to you to literally take the frame apart. The frame is made of plastic and doesn't look or feel like it will stand up to any abuse.
- If you want a real fast marker, get the PD upgrade, you can shoot something in the order of 18 to 19 bps.
For the money, like $80, you can't do wrong. If you decide you want to upgrade you can do so slowly over time so that it doesn't stretch your budget. This marker is tough and will take lots of abuse, perfect for scenario ball through tournaments.