1. Nice fields, they have a good number of them
2. All the fields that you play on have plenty of bunkers and trees to shoot from so you don't get hit at the very beginning unless you go crazy and run out during hyper or speedball.
3. They have everything you need just in case something on your gun blows or if your renting a gun.
4. They make sure everyone is shoot under 300 fps (i think that it) so no one kills anyone
5. There are always people there so you don't have to worry about teams being too small.
6. They sell food......(just had to do it)
1. They require you to buy their paint. RPS Premium Pink/Purple with white fill.
2. Paintballs are $7 for 100, $30 for 500, and $117 for 2000. (You can go to their store on Wedsdays and get a case (2000) for $80 though.))
3. If your unlucky they will put Angels, WGP, and other Autocockers on you.
4. Some refs are really mean to you if your not really good.
It's a reall nice field, the best I've been at. I recommend going there but it could use some improvement but what doesn't. Try to get on the team with Angels and WGPs though.
Last edited on Sunday, January 18th, 2004 at 2:34 pm PST