I've only played this field. But I took a tour through Albany Outdoor's outdoor field.
1. the owner, Vince, is a very approachable and knowledgeable about the products and field.
2. the assorted obstacles on the field: the giant volcano, air bags, hall ways, walls, wooden buildings, etc.
3. Planet Paintball pro shop on site and Dan Bonebrake Airsmithing down the road.
1. it DOES get pretty muddy if you're a crawler/slider or accidentally rub against a wall.
2. i wish it was a little bigger field bcuz of the size it can make most movements and locations predictable.
3. unless you play on monday(BYOP) or have a membership, it can get expensive for people to play.
I PERSONALLY PLAY EVERY MONDAY AND I DO ENJOY THE FIELD, PEOPLE(PLAYERS AND EMPLOYEES) AND THE ENVIRONMENT. CHECK IT OUT!