played in June 2003 at the Prudhommes Landing site
- people running the show were very helpful and supportive w/ the people that had never played before
- willing to talk w/ people
- prices for paint were on par for typical field
- refs were pretty polite and were always fair in the way they treated players
- always concerned about safety first
- allowing the swamp to be "in-play" was probably the greatest part - i loved tromping through it, and yes, i was the only crazy one to keep using it...great to ambush players!
- field suffers from several (what i believe) gopher holes which have grass gown in, so you can't tell if the holes are even there until you roll your ankle! - it hurt for a few days!
- speedball field is sand (horrible for gun owners) and only fits about 8 players for the field